Organic gardening webinars at My Food Garden provide an easily accessible resource of interactive content on key issues for successful organic and biodynamic food growing.
The webinar topics are being progressively released and the platform we are using, enables live webinars at set dates, plus replay of those if you miss the date after registering. We also provide the capacity for you to register after the live webinar date. We have free and paid organic gardening webinars.
All the webinars are presented by Peter Kearney with videos in each webinar filmed in Peter’s amazing food garden. Peter is a very experienced organic and biodynamic gardener and urban farmer as well as food garden designer, educator and coach. With 40 years of hands on food growing experience in diverse climate zones, Peter has a treasure trove of wisdom which has been refined by working with 1000’s of organic and biodynamic gardeners since starting My Food Garden in 2007.
Organic gardening webinar program
- 16 May 2020 – 9-00am EST – How to make ideal compost with hot composting method – Register to access webinar recording
- 30 May 2020 – 9-00am EST – How to easily integrate green manure cropping into your veg garden soil fertility – Register to access webinar recording
- 20 June 2020 – 9 – 10am AEST – How to eliminate nut grass and other persistent weeds with biodynamic peppering
- July 11 2020 – 9 – 10am AEST – How to create a productive organic garden from lawn in 12 months – 6 key tips from Peter Kearney
- 5 September 2020 – 9-10am AEST – How to create productive living soil in your veg garden – 6 key tips
Organic gardening webinar titles with an active link are open for registering before and after the Live date. Simply click on the link to open the webinar and register.
URBAN FARMING BLOG
Raised vegetable garden beds have long been used in agriculture as a method of enhancing productivity and managing food growing space. This is often done simply by mounding of rows up to a maximum height of 20cm or where extremes of slope demand hard borders to create level growing areas, for example, hillside rice paddies
Enhancing observation skills in your food growing spaces has a powerful effect on how productive and healthy your patch is and how your experience in the garden improves your well […]
Urban farm plot at 12 months has produced great results. I want to share the outcomes and reflections with you after it started as a grassy patch 12 months ago […]